Continuing to Serve Patients
Our medical and clinical staff have collaborated to provide a safe and secure environment to support your treatment and address the unique challenges created by the COVID-19 pandemic. While we cannot reduce the risk to zero, this comprehensive prevention program has been put into place to reduce the risk created by the novel coronavirus during treatment.
- All new patients are tested for COVID-19 prior to admit. We’ve added additional admissions testing, in some cases, based on the patient’s location or risk. Tests cab be be mailed and performed at home with results typically available in 24 to 48 hours. We can also help you find a community partner in your area to arrange immediate testing.
- All staff are asked to isolate at home when they are not working.
- Employees check in with a supervisor daily to report any symptoms or exposure risk. Written reports are completed weekly. Vacations for staff are cleared by our physician to ensure that there are only low risk activities or travel.
- Temperature and symptoms of staff are checked prior to each shift. Staff stay at home and are tested for even minimal exposure or mild symptoms. They return to work only after sufficient testing AND resolution of symptoms.
- We have robust access to testing, including a stock of saliva PCR and antibody testing, on site for immediate use. We also have streamlined local lab relationships for the gold standard nasopharyngeal PCR testing or chest CT scan.
- Patients have access to testing for symptoms or contract tracing. If isolation is needed, patients have access to electronic media to continue individual or group therapy.
- In the event that a positive case is identified, patients there will be monitored and treated medically until recovered.
- Masks are mandatory in all out facilities by staff and patients. These rules are strictly enforced except in very rare circumstances based on situations approved by our physician.
- Family visits are only allowed via Zoom.
- Common areas and office areas are sanitized by staff between each patient.
- Hypochlorous acid is used to sanitize all areas. This non-toxic fog is used to decrease the risk of airborne or surface transmission.
About Recovery Ways
At Recovery Ways, we strive to help our clients achieve their goal of long-lasting recovery. Our specialist team includes board-certified addiction psychiatrists, making our facilities throughout Utah treatment centers people with addiction can trust. Recovery Ways provides a range of addiction treatment and mental health programs to put our clients back on the right track.
Our Addiction Therapy Programs
Our board-certified addiction psychiatrists make it possible for us to offer a wide range of addiction therapy programs. From occupational therapy to family therapy, we provide the tools our clients need for their recovery. By integrating these programs into a customized treatment plan, we are able to provide clients with a well-rounded, full continuum of care.