Continuing to Serve Patients
Recovery Ways continues to serve patients and has taken steps to protect treatment clients and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The following protocols have been put in place:
- Treatment processes have been redesigned to mitigate the spread of infection.
- Patients are assigned smaller color-coded groups of 4-6 for activities to reduce cross-contamination.
- Van travel and eating are performed in ways to maximize distance.
- New patients have increased medical evaluations and screenings.
- Patients are instructed to wash all clothes upon arrival.
- Staff temperatures are taken upon entering the facility.
- Staff displaying COVID-type symptoms are sent home immediately.
- Numerous sanitized products have been distributed widely throughout the day.
- Commonly used surfaces are sanitized multiple times a day.
- KN95 and regular surgical masks are provided as needed.
- Food service handling protocols have been modified to address possible infection spread.
- Discharged patients are provided with a care package consisting of gloves, masks, and sanitation wipes.
About Recovery Ways
At Recovery Ways, we strive to help our clients achieve their goal of long-lasting recovery. Our specialist team includes board-certified addiction psychiatrists, making our facilities throughout Utah treatment centers people with addiction can trust. Recovery Ways provides a range of addiction treatment and mental health programs to put our clients back on the right track.
Our Addiction Therapy Programs
Our board-certified addiction psychiatrists make it possible for us to offer a wide range of addiction therapy programs. From occupational therapy to family therapy, we provide the tools our clients need for their recovery. By integrating these programs into a customized treatment plan, we are able to provide clients with a well-rounded, full continuum of care.