At Recovery Ways we understand the need for balancing life’s demands and provide a robust IOP with both Virtual and In-person options.
- Assist individuals with developing the skills to identify, set, and execute goals that create a sense of well-being.
- IOP schedule supports students and working professionals looking to get help through group therapy
- Virtual option for those with health or transportation issues who may not be able to leave their home for treatment.
- Those with family responsibilities that make it difficult to commit to RTC or PHP.
- Ease of location and can live at home while participating in either in-person or virtual options.
- Those wanting to gain more knowledge into their mental health and how it has been impacting their daily lives.
- Process groups grant individuals the opportunity to gather information from others through observation and feedback and use that information to practice new interpersonal skills to make the desired change in their life.
- Create connection and community and know you are not alone – Helpful for those who feel they have little support
- Gain insight into trauma recovery through trauma informed care.
- Gain awareness into the impact trauma can have and how to begin to heal
- Learn coping skills and new patterns of thinking through evidenced based modalities such as CBT, DBT, ACT.
Call us today to learn more and begin your healing journey 1-866-986-7848