Our addiction treatment model is about reclaiming your life.
Why choose us?
Learn what makes this Salt Lake City rehab one of the best in the nation, offering unique treatment programs such as recreational therapy and sensory integration.
We save lives!
Our staff is truly what makes our addiction treatment stand out. Meet the faces you’ll see every day from our concierge detox to our residential therapists.
Ready for help?
The time to seek help is now. Our rehab admissions coordinators can place you in a facility that best fits your needs, privately & confidentially.
Expert Team & Quality Care
Our clinical team of physicians, addictionologist, psychiatrists, Ph.D. and Master’s level licensed professionals is committed to providing the most innovative and effective treatment available.
Key differentiators of Recovery Ways
Recovery Ways is a custom built facility, newly constructed in 2010, specifically for the sole purpose of delivering quality, dual-diagnosis, addiction treatment. We are conveniently located 10-15 minutes from Salt Lake City International Airport making travel easy. Our facility is is dually licensed in the state of Utah for both substance abuse and mental health, which can be billed as mental health primary. Recovery Ways has also been JCAHO accredited since 2010 and is in-network with United Healthcare (UHC | Optum).
- Dedicated Admissions and Intake Staff
- Concierge Care and Transportation
- Dedicated transportation team facilitates airport travel
- Ambassadors interact daily during Detox at UNI, to ease transition
- Offer a full Continuum of Care
- Detox at University of Utah Neuropsychiatric Institute (UNI)
- Critical assessment and evaluation upon arrival
- State of the art Detox, Psych & Stabilization in modern non-hospital environment
- Detox and Psych beds available. Easy admission to University Hospital if needed
- Complete Medical Supervision
- 3 Board-Certified Addiction Psychiatrists, including the former President of ASAM.
- Medical team at UNI is the same medical team at Recovery Ways.
- 24/7 Nursing Care
- Distinct Levels of Care (125 Beds)
- RTC, PHP, IOP, Sober Living, Virtual IOP
- Care delivered in 4 separate facilities with distinct programming
- Individualized Treatment Plans
- Masters and PhD level Therapists with specialty designations
- Treatment is individualized and dictated by medical/clinical necessity
- Multiple Modalities are trauma informed to address comorbidities
- Recovery Integration – plan for reintegration into work/life/family on day one
- Recreational Therapy delivered by Licensed Recreational Therapists
- Sensory Integration for mood stabilization
- Occupational Therapy to address individual needs
- Alumni and Aftercare
- 12 months of telephonic support and follow up
- Recovery App to assist in monitoring and case management
- Health Informatics specialist monitoring outcomes for best practice and research
Take a tour of Recovery Ways
View photos and videos of our four modern addiction rehab facilities located in beautiful Salt Lake City & Murray, Utah.
Days in Operation
What is Sensory Integration?
Recovery Ways has extremely unique Sensory Rooms, which offer a variety of sensory modalities that patients can explore & use to assist with self-regulating when they are feeling over stimulated, overwhelmed, over loaded, or triggered
Can Recreation Therapy Help?
Recovery Ways’ recreation therapy helps patients build healthy relationships, competence, reliability and independence. It also teaches them how to enjoy sober fun and experience life without drugs, increasing self-worth and motivation.