When coping with the results of substance abuse problems, it is common to question — will I need extended rehab care? A question like this is crucial so are sure to take the appropriate steps. Furthermore, understanding what type of care you need is critical so you have a better chance at recovery.
As you proactively take steps to care for yourself, you will have a better chance of being successful in your quest for recovery. In addition, you want to have the best and most thorough treatment plan for your particular needs. Since you may not be familiar with extended rehab care, let us delve into more details.
What Is Extended Rehab Care?
Extended rehab care is for people who have more severe addiction problems than the average person. Stopping whatever substance they are doing would result in extreme discomfort or potential harm. It is also helpful for those who want to continue their rehab care after their inpatient stay.
Extended care prepares you for transitioning to the real world. It is generally not wise to jump right back into regular daily living with all the temptations. Through extended rehab care, you can learn strategies to overcome relapse.
Some of the unique benefits you will receive with extended rehab care include:
- Medical care and monitoring by professional therapists and doctors
- Comfortable room in a private setting
- Three meals a day
- Several intensive therapy sessions
- The ability to connect with others in a similar situation
Will I Need Extended Rehab Care?
You may wonder — will I need extended rehab care? There are several reasons that indicate this program is just right for you. Some of these reasons include:
- You need ongoing therapy even after inpatient rehab to help you overcome cravings
- Worried you may relapse if you go right home
- You want to move to the next phase in your treatment by extending care
- The medical professionals suggest that you get involved in an extended rehab care program
These are a few reasons you may want extended care. Life after addiction can be a challenge for some. For many people, their lives surrounded by addiction and substance abuse. Going back to their lives may require major life changes including removing those who they interact with. Some of the other treatment programs that are also available include:
- Residential addiction treatment program
- Inpatient addiction treatment program
- Intensive outpatient treatment program
- Partial day Addiction treatment
- Virtual treatment program
Working with a medical team is crucial to ensure you get a treatment plan that will suit your needs precisely. This way, you can get the most effective treatment possible. They can monitor your progress and help make sure you are comfortable every step of the way.
Rehab in Utah at Recovery Ways
At Recovery Ways, we are ready to help you move forward in life a healthier, happier future. Our team of expert clinicians have years of experience finding the right plan for your lifestyle and situation. Through the use of evidence-based therapy models, we will get to the root of your issues. Some of the therapies we offer include:
- Sensory integration therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Family and individual therapy
- Recreation therapy program
Do not let addiction steal your happiness in life. Now that you know the answer to the question — will I need extended rehab care, reach out for the help you need by going to a quality drug rehab center. Extended care is just another step in a brighter future. Contact us at 888.986.7848, and we will walk with you on this new journey in life. You do not have to fight addiction alone. Get help today.